Spring has sprung!
The season is changing.
There’s the new growth where there was nothing before.
Taking inspiration from mother nature, this month the team at Authzed built out a variety of new functionality.
Major highlights include:
- Cloud Spanner datastore supporting performant, planet-scale SpiceDB clusters
- Thumper, our load monitoring tool, was rewritten to be fully scriptable for emulating different workloads
- The HTTP API is now available for all permission systems on Authzed.com
ICYMI: in addition to posting weekly blog posts, we’re now officially posting monthly wrap-ups of events and new functionality we’ve added to Authzed.
We’re also giving everyone a little taste of our Slack’s random channel and all of it’s off-topic goodness.
Sign up for monthly updates
Receive monthly product updates and a sampling of off-topic goodness.
- The HTTP API is now being run on Authzed.com
- Multi-tenancy is now enforced with more granular permissions
- The dashboard now reloads correctly on email validation
- SpiceDB Enterprise migrations are now unified into one revision value
- Empty schemas are now valid input to the v1.WriteSchema API
- Thumper, the load monitoring tool, was rewritten to be fully scriptable for emulating different workloads
- The playground got many bug fixes focusing on YAML exporting and improved error reporting
Blogs / Talks
Entropy from #random